- Students who have registered with UPM & have paid the medical fees.
- From the date of registration until the completion of studies (on the date of confirmation of the results by the Senate).
- Place of treatment at : University Health Center, UPM or any Government Hospitals in Malaysia or University Hospitals in Malaysia (UMMC/HUKM/HUSM).
- For ward admission (with UPM Guarantee Letter), students are entitled into 2nd class wards at any Government/University Hospitals in Malaysia.
- Examination, test & treatment at University Health Center UPM/Government/University Hospital in Malaysia for common and acute illness only.
- University Putra Malaysia only accepts Medical Certificate issued by - Medical Officers of University Health Center UPM or Medical Officers from any Government Hospitals/University Hospitals in Malaysia. Medical Certificate from Private Hospital must be endorsed by Medical Officers of University Health Center, UPM.
- Students suspended from their studies.
- Students who have failed their examinations and who have been terminated from their studies.
- Students who have deferred their studies (eligible if student paid medicals fees for the deferred semester).
- Family planning services eg. Insertion or removal of IUCD, oral contraceptive pills.
- Antenatal and obstetric, postnatal services, abortion and or complications arising from pregnancy.
- Supply of medical, surgical & dental aid such as spectacles, hearing aid, prosthesis, dentures ect.
- Dental services in University Health Center, UPM.
- Treatment at private clinics/hospitals or admission into a First Class ward at any Government Hospitals in Malaysia.
- Medical examination or treatment at the National Heart Institute (Institut Jantung Negara/IJN).
- Immunization services.
- Any medical examinations for entrance to UPM or any other universities.
- Treatment for renal dialysis, Hepatitis B or C/ HIV (AIDS), Leukemia.Cancer or other chronic diseases.
- Request for any laboratory and X-ray investigation deemed unnecessary.
Updated:: 05/05/2017 [syahid]